[compiz] Accessibility: mouse guides for Compiz, and forthcoming contributions

Luca Saiu lsaiu at hypra.fr
Mon Apr 13 07:53:22 PDT 2015

Hello MC Return, and thanks for your detailed review.

On 2015-04-07 at 12:42, MC Return wrote:

> Nice to see some new Compiz code here. :)

More will come.

> Regarding your code and possible optimizations:

I'm now updating the code following your advice.  I was in fact a little
worried about high CPU usage; I hope your suggested changes will improve
that substantially.

I'm keeping the new functionality in the showmouse plugin for the time
being.  It shouldn't be too hard to separate later, if you prefer.

> you
> might want to post a merge request against lp:compiz [1] so more people will
> notice your work.

I certainly will.

Thanks,

--
Luca Saiu
Hypra team (Accessible website in construction)