[compiz] Compiz 0.9.14.0 released
mitya57 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 13:16:36 UTC 2019
Compiz 0.9.14.0 has been officially released today.
Major changes in this release include:
- Development has switched from Bazaar (back) to Git .
- CCSM has been ported to PyGObject, GTK 3 and Python 3.
- compizconfig-python has been ported from Pyrex to Cython.
- Restored the Color Filter plugin by porting it to the new plugin API.
- Added support for loading configuration from multiple files.
- Docks and splashscreens now appear focused.
- Fixed build errors with GCC 8.
- Removed KDE (4.x) support code.
- Compiz now needs cmake ≥ 3.10.0 and pkg-config ≥ 0.29.1 to build.
- gtk-window-decorator now needs libmetacity ≥ 3.22.0 to build.
Also, some bugs have been fixed. See NEWS  for a list of them.
The tarball for the new release can be downloaded at .
Please report any bugs you have found to our bug tracker .
I would like to thank Alberts Muktupāvels, Marco Trevisan, Auboyneau Vincent,
Samuel Thibault, Colomban Wendling, Eleni Maria Stea and other people who have
contributed to this release.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the compiz