[compiz] Compiz 0.9.14.1 released

Dmitry Shachnev mitya57 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 08:01:02 UTC 2019

Yesterday I released Compiz 0.9.14.1.

This is mostly a bug-fix release. The changes from 0.9.14.0 are:

- Several bugs in CCSM have been fixed, including a crash when plugin
  descriptions contain non-ASCII characters.
- Fixed build failure with GCC 9 because of format-truncation warning.
- CCSM is now compatible with Python 3.8.
- Fixed gtk-window-decorator crash with Cairo theme.
- Removed MATE configuration. See the merge proposal [1] for details.

Also, compiz is now translatable on Launchpad. Feel free to contribute on [2].
The imported translation files are based on the previous work from Ubuntu.

The tarball for the new release can be downloaded at [3].
Please report any bugs you have found to our bug tracker [4].

I want to thank Alberts Muktupāvels for his work on this release.

[1]: https://code.launchpad.net/~muktupavels/compiz/+git/compiz/+merge/374783
[2]: https://translations.launchpad.net/compiz
[3]: https://launchpad.net/compiz/0.9.14/0.9.14.1
[4]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/compiz/