[compiz] Compiz 0.9.14.1 released
mitya57 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 08:01:02 UTC 2019
Yesterday I released Compiz 0.9.14.1.
This is mostly a bug-fix release. The changes from 0.9.14.0 are:
- Several bugs in CCSM have been fixed, including a crash when plugin
descriptions contain non-ASCII characters.
- Fixed build failure with GCC 9 because of format-truncation warning.
- CCSM is now compatible with Python 3.8.
- Fixed gtk-window-decorator crash with Cairo theme.
- Removed MATE configuration. See the merge proposal  for details.
Also, compiz is now translatable on Launchpad. Feel free to contribute on .
The imported translation files are based on the previous work from Ubuntu.
The tarball for the new release can be downloaded at .
Please report any bugs you have found to our bug tracker .
I want to thank Alberts Muktupāvels for his work on this release.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the compiz