[ConsoleKit] consolekit udev-acl calling conventions in ck 0.4.1

William Jon McCann william.jon.mccann at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 07:02:01 PDT 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Andrey Borzenkov <arvidjaar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Current udev git expects "session_active_changed" when udev-acl is
> called by consolekit session management; but consolekit 0.4.1 calls
> programs from run-sessions.d with session_added/session_removed.
>
> Which version of udev is it expected to work with?

Attached is a patch that I sent to Kay and others.  It was intended
for use in Fedora.  Something suitable for upstream would probably
need to use the ConsoleKit action name to allow it to work with both
run-seat and run-session.

Here is an example package that uses it:
http://people.fedoraproject.org/~mccann/packages/udev-145-10.fc12.src.rpm

Jon