[CREATE] Logo Ideas

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Aug 11 16:05:47 EST 2005

Heya, I started doodling on some logo designs (and submitted the pieces
to the Open Clip Art Library).

http://rejon.org/media/create_logo_ideas.svg

Please edit, change, update and re-post.

I tried to convey sharing between participants of this project. This
would mean sharing between developers of creative-type applications.

Also, I kept thinking about how various fd.o projects have sets of three
objects in their logos, so I liked that idea. I really though kinda like
the vectorized picture of a lightbulb with more detail. It is kind of
nice to have one with more detail in it than a traditional logo.

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA