[CREATE] shared resources spec

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Wed Oct 5 12:21:29 PDT 2005

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:52:05 +0400
> From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com>
> To: create at lists.freedesktop.org
> Subject: [CREATE] shared resources spec
>
> Hi,
>
> Amount of changes since v0.0.5 [1] of the spec [2] looks impressive to
> release next version.
>
> Thus, two questions.
>
> 1. Does everyone agree to have "art-supplies" as root directory for

I didn't particularly like that choice, it seemed overly complicated.
My quiet was due to not having any distinctly better suggestion

media was suggested recently and seemed okay and a whole lot simpler but
maybe too vague

> resources? It could be "create" instead, btw.

I think that would at least be better than art-supplies

> It kinda confuses me
> that everyone is silent on this topic :)
>
> 2. Do we release 0.0.6 or jump straight to 0.1(.0)?

So far the spec only really covers thing which already exist so I guess
0.1 would be okay at this stage.

- Alan