[CREATE] wiki discussion

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Mon Oct 24 07:58:41 PDT 2005

About:
what I miss in mdeiawiki is a automatic notification. My expectation for
the watch feature was, I get informed by email. But I need to visit
the "my watchlist" page. This is not that practical.

Yes, the email list is more about brain storming. On wikis the discussion
are way slower. And wikis are a good starting point for later readers.

To the matter itself:
I think it is up to the application to support grouping of a palette.
Otherwise it should have no effect.

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management