[CREATE] spam

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Mon Oct 31 04:15:46 PST 2005

Hi,

Craig's second tip was successful. ColourWiki has now all pages open again
and currently no spam sent to.

Thanks Craig!

Skills needed:
follow the instructions on the second link below. Copy some files. That
should work to block unwanted content in links. Some knowledge
about regular expressions, scp, ssh and vim should be enough to get it
working.

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management