[CREATE] Gradients, Swatches, Hatches and OpenDocument

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Tue Sep 13 10:53:01 PDT 2005

[David hope you can spare some time to help us out here.  Feel free to
mail directly me if it is not entirely clear what is going on and why
I've mailed you.]

> > discussion.  I am also hoping we can get people know more about
> > OpenDocument involved soon.
>
> If you know these devs, please email and ask them to join this
> community.

I forget which Koffice developers have joined already (besides Boudjewijn)
but if David Faure could provide his input I expect it would be
invaluable.  Only today I noted his name at the top of the OpenDocument
specifiction so I hope he can spare a few moments and maybe we can find
out if the OpenDocument spec already covers most of what we will need for
the various medias resource files for creative applications.  I would like
to believe it probably does already or can be easily adapted where needed.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org
Abiword http://www.abisource.com
Dia http://gnome.org/projects/dia/
Open Clip Art http://OpenClipArt.org

=== Relevant links ===

Create Project Website
http://create.freedesktop.org/

Create Project Wikipedia
http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

which includes our efforts to formalise the current and future
requirements so that resources can be shared by various open source
graphics and creative design applications

Freedesktop Create mailing list archives for my earlier message
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/create/2005-September/000066.html