[CREATE] First beta release of the 64 Studio distribution

Daniel James daniel at 64studio.com
Thu Aug 10 03:58:39 PDT 2006

Hi Alexandre,

> most recent GIMP, i.e. 2.3.10, has a redesigned and
> simplified first-time setup dialog.

That does look better.

> gimp-gap is for pe-frame editing of video :)

Sure, I meant we need a vector animation tool as well. I do like the
sound of the tweening feature in Synfig.

> give a try to KToon

We've included KToon in 64 Studio for some time, but I think it's fair
to say that it's a difficult app for users to get started with at the
moment. It's still early days for these two apps though.

Cheers!

Daniel