[CREATE] status page

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 02:09:54 PST 2006

On 2/11/06, Jon Phillips wrote:

> BTW, who will be in attendance at this event? We should have a CREATE
> session on the Sunday of this conference to plan how to move forward,
> etc.

I won't be there m afraid

> Back onto the release, can we take another pass at the project and aim
> to get out 0.2.0 release? I have updated the roadmap:
>
> http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Roadmap

>From what I see there's nothing to be changed in the tarball. Except
Tango palette has changed a bit since last create's release. Maybe FAQ
could be added though.

> Could you all take some time to add thoughts on the roadmap? Who is on
> this list anyway and willing to step up and help with this?
>
> Also, please file any bugs and feature requests:
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?product=create

Could you grant me admin privilegies please?

> Alexandre, do we still need SVN setup for the project in order to host
> the in-progress package? I'll look into this after you confirm...

I'm not sure yet. If you read my email about modularization, you saw
mentioning of 2Mbyte large binary files, and I'm not sure that storng
them in SVN is cool. What do you and others think?

Alexandre