[CREATE] license for spec

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at tagancha.org
Mon Feb 13 09:14:59 PST 2006

* Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> [2006-02-10 19:07:13 -0800]:

> Is CC NoDerivs the right license for the spec?
>
> http://creativecommons.org/licenses/
>
> We should discuss this in order to move forward. Afterwards, we need to
> add a link to the proper license.
>
> http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Shared_resources
>
> Jon
>
> --
> Jon Phillips

If the spec is not supposed to be distributable this license should be fine.
However, I would like to propose that any distributable shared resources
produced by this project that are to be packaged by distros should be covered
by a Debian DFSG compatible license (BSD, Artistic, and GPLv2 are compatible
at the moment). They couldn't be distributed in Debian main otherwise.

Regards,

Alex.