[CREATE] Re: [Fwd: LGM 1]

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Mon Jul 17 06:35:35 PDT 2006

Hi Jon,

It's housed in CPE Lyon's Subversion repository.

I've added David Odin to CC in the hopes he can find time to change the
front page.

David, any chance you can put up that LGM 1 is over and that LGM 2 will
be in Montreal, and provide links to the old content somewhere behind
the front page, please?

Also, is there any chance we can have Louis Desjardins added as an SVN
user so that he can get started on next year's site, while we sort out
hosting?

Cheers,
Dave.

--