[CREATE] Re: [Fwd: LGM 1]

David Neary dneary at free.fr
Mon Jul 17 13:39:15 PDT 2006

Hi,

Jon Phillips wrote:
> Or, we could move it all over to the Create site as well since we all
> have fd.o accounts, it is maintained, and there is a system in place to
> get accounts, file bugs, etc.
>
> I can move on this if you all would like, as we have the infrastructure
> set up.

Hosting isn't a huge issue - but I'm no expert in name services, and the
domain name needs renewal :}

I only took a one-year subscription, perhaps it would be worth renewing
for 3 years now.

I'll happily hand all information I have from Verio to whoever would
like to take this on. Alternatively, we could try a different name this
year? :)

Cheers,
Dave.

--