[CREATE] Hello from Audacity

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 05:00:34 PST 2006

On 3/13/06, Dominic Mazzoni wrote:

> Unfortunately Inkscape and Gimp use GTK, which only works on the Mac
> under X11.  This means that they don't use the top-level menu bar, don't
> create dock icons, don't use the standard Mac open/save dialogs, don't
> use mac-like scrollbars, buttons, etc.

Maybe this is another reason to write an email to Mikael Hallendal and
ask how Imendio's native port of Gtk to Mac OS X is going :)

Andreas is quite right, have a look at Tango icons. You might remember
that I once posted a screenshot with semi-tangoified Audacity's icons
to the Audacity's ML.

Alexandre