[CREATE] cut another release?

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon May 8 03:04:19 PDT 2006

On 5/3/06, Jon Phillips wrote:

> I think there are some new adopters, plus, I want to put on the PR push
> for this one since we have SVN setup and infrastructure to support more
> interest...plus, it would be great to announce planning for LGM2, etc.
>
> Lets do 0.2.0 soon after CMake'ification.
>
> Alexandre, what do you think? Do we need to add some more areas to the
> spec, or update the package?

Hi,

Sorry, just back from vacation for a while :)

I have three things on my personal roadmap in Shared resources project:

- adding TRC curves to spec;
- modularization;
- packaging high resolution patterns/textures (already existing and
discussed + probably the ones I shot recently).

Should I add them to common roadmap?

We also need syncing with Tango guys when it comes to changing their
palette file.

Alexandre