[CREATE] notifications for SVN + Create package update

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Apr 4 10:47:30 PDT 2007

Heya, since our list is such low traffic and in interest in drumming up
discussion, would you all mind if I set-up svn email notifications to
our mailing list...there are very few commits to this, but hopefully
this will increase...and when that happens, can split out the
notifications.

Craig just made a cmake build system for the Create shared
infrastructure package. I just committed it and his new fd.o account is
pending too...

If anyone wants to check it out:

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/SVN

svn co svn://anonsvn.freedesktop.org/svn/create/create/trunk create

Have fun!

Cra

Jon

--