[CREATE] LGM: Getting from the airport

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Tue Apr 17 00:15:49 PDT 2007

Hey,

So I've been looking at how to get from the airport to the conference,
and it doesn't seem as obvious as I thought it would be.

It seems the metro doesn't go to the airport:

http://www.stcum.qc.ca/English/metro/a-mapmet.htm

And the airport has a shuttle to downtown.  I get the impression that
this is so that you can grab the metro there.  I found a U Montreal page
that recommended this approach.  Here's the shuttle info:

http://www.admtl.com/passenger_services.aspx?id=48

Now, it's seeming like I'm making this too difficult.  What's the easy
way?  I've never been to Montreal before.

Also, I'm not sure how it affects things, but I won't be getting in
until 9:30p on Thursday.  So needing to grab something that has it's
last trip before 10 would be bad for me (but I'm sure the info would be
useful to others also).

	TIA,
		Ted