[CREATE] Lens correction database

Pablo dAngelo Pablo.dAngelo at web.de
Fri Aug 24 12:01:13 PDT 2007

Hi all,

sorry for not beeing more present here at the moment, but I'm moving to another city right now, and have only very limited internet access.

I'm following the debate and will hopefully comment a bit more on the models in the near future. The k1*r^3+k2*r^5 model is a very standard and proven model and should be included. I need to look at that other model that has been mentioned in a earlier email.

Btw. for very fast processing of multiple images (video stream), it is very practical to precompute the distortion (and even the interpolation coefficients) for every pixel.

ciao
  Pablo