[CREATE] Warning Error on LGM website: dates are wrong

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 10:53:18 PST 2007

Hi,

This morning, Peter Linnell has posted on GIMP-devel, Inkscape, KOffice and
Create lists the temporary link to the new LGM website.

The dates in the header at http://lgm.scribus.net are wrong.

As correctly stated on the Create wiki and on
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org the LGM will take place on the 4, 5 and 6
MAY 2007, *NOT* on the 5-6-7. We will correct this asap. In the mean time
make sure you have the correct info.

Thanks,

Louis Desjardins
LGM 2007 organiser

p.s. For reference, below is the original message from Peter.

Hi,