[CREATE] holy spam batman.

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Jul 8 10:59:19 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-05 at 13:33 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On 7/5/07, jcupitt wrote:
>
> > We now ask people to mail one of the admins to request a login. It's
> > less work than you'd think once you get past the initial 'hump' of
> > having to make 50 logins in a row. We've not had a spammer cheeky
> > enough to mail and ask for an account.
>
> I have to agree here.
>
> Ryan, I have no SSH access right now. If you or Jon can do the change,
> that would be great.
>
> Alexandre

Bummer...there has to be a better way to detect...I don't want to make
this change, and would prefer to automate spam detection better...

Ryan, do you have ssh access? Please try...I think your fd.o account
should work...same for you alexandre...test and get ping back...

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA