[CREATE] OpenRaster, some open points

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 08:48:48 PDT 2007

On 3/13/07, Plinnell wrote:
> Both Craig Ringer and I are in total agreement with 'fake

> bold/italics'
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/False_bold

It always amazed me why people prefer this way of emphasis instead of
using paragraph/character styles :)

Which leads me to another question, whether styles should be used. And
when I say "styles" I don't mean only text styles. I can see some use
for layer styles. E.g. I changed layers's blending type, adjusted
opacity, did some other non-destructive tweaks and now I want to paste
these changes to some other layer. Should it be a file format feature
or an application feature (the way Inkscape does it)?

Alexandre