[CREATE] gbr brush format bumped

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 06:28:28 PDT 2007

On 3/14/07, Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:

> And here on, .gbr files made available with cinepaint, will look just
> like other .gbr files, but will not load in GIMP.

This is especially critical to shared resources tarball, whose new
version we are about to release: if Krita or GIMP find those brushes
and can't load them, users will bug everyone, because this will be
*so* unreasonable to them. No user is supposed to look into files
headers to find out, what version a brush is and why it might not be
supported byy either GIMP or Krita.

So, Kai-Uwe, please convince your co-developers changing Cinepaint's
GBR to CBR. We all have so many better things to do than arguing over
this ;-)

And +1 for common brushes file format.

Alexandre