[CREATE] Re: create-resources debian package

Daniel James daniel at 64studio.com
Wed May 9 03:04:30 PDT 2007

Hi Oleksandr,

> I don't see the create-resources package in Debian. Has it been rejected from
> the NEW queue?

Yes, it has been rejected, the reason being that the FTP masters thought
the package name 'create' was too generic. For example, there is a
Debian package called createrepo which is nothing to do with the Create
project, it has to do with building RPMs.

I have suggested the package name 'creative-resources' which they seem
to like much better, so we'll have to resubmit the package.

Cheers!

Daniel