[CREATE] presentations, photos :)

Øyvind Kolås pippin at gimp.org
Wed May 9 04:02:57 PDT 2007

On 5/8/07, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:
> As another reminder, please consider uploading your presentation files
> for downloading and post links here so that we have as much
> information as possible.

I did exactly (apart from s/FOSDEM/LGM/) the same presentation as at
FOSDEM this year, but I am uncertain what is the best way to make this
presentation available. http://codecave.org/?weblog_id=fosdem2007
contains links to both a tarball with the things needed to perform the
presentation as well as a quite large PNG image containing the
presentation. FOSDEM chose to convert the PNG to a PDF which they put
on their site.

/Øyvind K.
                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/