[CREATE] create-resources debian package

Daniel James daniel at 64studio.com
Fri May 11 03:47:46 PDT 2007

Hi Jon,

>> I have suggested the package name 'creative-resources' which they seem
>> to like much better, so we'll have to resubmit the package.

> Could we please use create-shared-resources or create-resources is
> better. We want to make sure our namespace is preserved.

OK, I personally think create-shared-resources is the better of the two,
although it could still be considered misleading, because the package
isn't strictly for creating resources; it's more like a store of resources.

For example, postgreSQL has a tool called createdb - and it's pretty
obvious what that does.

Cheers!

Daniel