[CREATE] Lens correction database

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Sun May 20 15:42:33 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Thomas Niemann has allowed us to use the calibrations in his old, text
based database. I have written a converter for his format into the
xml format (preliminary) we are currently discussing. The conversion is
currently quite crude and places everything in a single file
(size: ~500 kB). Maybe the current xml syntax is too verbose....

I have placed an example entry, the converter and the converted PTLens
database in a separate "module" of the hugin SVN repository:

http://hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hugin/lensdb/trunk/

ciao
   Pablo