[CREATE] LGM 2008

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat May 26 18:24:50 PDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-05-27 at 00:07 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
> On 27/05/07, kamila giedrojc <kamila.giedrojc at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Now it is the time to decide if everyone really wants the next LGM to
> > take place in Poland or in the Netherlands?
>
> I think Poland sounds perfect! :-)

My only concern is cost for travel. I can put you in contact with the
person who runs CC Poland, Alek Tarkowski, who might be of assistance.
He is highly competant.

Also, I would put my vote in for Warsaw which might be cheaper for
travel for those outside of EU. Although, maybe its not that expensive
to fly to Warsaw and take train to Wrocław (2nd largest city in Poland).

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA