[CREATE] Lens correction database

Andrew Zabolotny zap at homelink.ru
Fri Sep 7 00:58:38 PDT 2007

Here I am again :)

I thought I'd post a progress report on this task, such that interested
persons would know it's not dead :-)

I have finished the first implementation of database management, it
supports database loading (from multiple file/locations automatically,
like I suggested before), saving to XML, supports several types
of database queries (including fuzzy lens search).

The doxygen docs for the library interface can be found here:

http://cs.ozerki.net/zap/lensfun/doc/

Here's a simple example applications that loads the database, does a
few queries and saves the results to a new xml file:

http://cs.ozerki.net/zap/lensfun/tfun/

You can see a sample of database format in the file saved by the
example application.

Comments are still welcome, as the interface has not been frozen
yet ;-) (hey, it's just a week since I started ;-).

The image correction logic is totally missing at this time, just a
draft of the interface is present. I'll proceed with this today.

As soon as project stabilizes a bit, I'm going to upload it to
sourceforge.

--
Andrew