[CREATE] spam blocking tactics for mediawiki

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sat Sep 8 12:12:49 PDT 2007

On Saturday 08 September 2007, you wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-09-08 at 09:53 +0200, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > >
> > > Could you temporarily lift the ban on that one username (LgwU4y) so
> > > that I can examine the save problem some more?  I'm not able to edit
> > > any pages, including my own user page, due to the ban.
> >
> > The ban seems to be gone, but now I have the same problem as Alexandre :(
> > (We are progressing !)
>
> Ok, what needs to be done? I have a bit of time today...
>
> Jon

When trying to edit OpenRaster page [1], I get this:

ERROR
 While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php?
 The following error was encountered:
 Zero Sized Reply
 Squid did not receive any data for this request.
Your cache administrator is root at osuosl.org.

 Generated Sat, 08 Sep 2007 19:10:51 GMT by hawthorn.osuosl.org
(squid/2.6.STABLE12)

[1] http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php?title=OpenRaster
--
Cyrille Berger