[CREATE] spam blocking tactics for mediawiki

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Sep 9 11:06:44 PDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-09 at 04:38 -0700, John Bintz wrote:
> Cyrille Berger said:
> >> Ok, what needs to be done? I have a bit of time today...
> >>
> >> Jon
> >
> > When trying to edit OpenRaster page [1], I get this:
> >
> > ERROR
> > The requested URL could not be retrieved
> >  While trying to retrieve the URL:
> > http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php?
> >  The following error was encountered:
> >  Zero Sized Reply
> >  Squid did not receive any data for this request.
> > Your cache administrator is root at osuosl.org.
>
> Jon, I have a ticket open with OSUOSL about this.  They can have certain
> IP addresses bypass the Squid proxy.  If you still have time, give them a
> ring and have them set up your IP to go past the proxy.  We'll be able to
> get a clearer picture of what's going on once we do that.
>
> John

Heya John, can you send me the support ticket number in your subject
header and I'll do this...thx!

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.