[CREATE] assets library

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Sep 27 08:28:11 PDT 2007

> Does it remain still flexible? Can one define user attributes to simply
> pass or used by understanding applications?
> <color-profile name="sRGB">  <!-- uri not needed -->
>   <color>
>     <rgb r="1.6" g="1.2" b="0.8">
>     <extra a="0.9173" Z="30592.4" u="0.6029" v="-0.3982">
>     <name="Evening Wall 2">
>   </color>
> </color-profile>
>
> I am not shure if for instance blender would use such things.
> Is this still validatable, except of course for the <extra ..> part?
Why wouldn't the "extra" be validatable ? Unless you mean the list of
parameters of the "extra" tag isn't defined, which is to the best of my
knowledge not allowed by DTD/RelaxNG, and it would be a bad idea. I also
believe, that everything should be specified in the specification, even if
it's only usefull to blender, then other application can just skip it. And if
everything is defined in the spec, then there is no point of not having as
much as possible in the DTD/RelaxNG schema.

--
Cyrille Berger