[CREATE] What is a "swatch" ?

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Sep 28 11:44:05 PDT 2007

> Could a swatch xml file be eigter standalone or embedded in a openRaster
> file. A special openRaster container would allow for bitmaps?
I don't see how OpenRaster is concerned there. But yes a zip (or a tar, but
zip seems to be more and more acknowledge by ISO) with the XML + the bitmap
files is a possibility. But you have to consider what you gain and what you
lose. Especially you lose in simplicity. For Krita it's not really a problem
anyway, but maybe it will be for other application ?

--
Cyrille Berger