[CREATE] Ramping up the campaign for LGM

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Sun Apr 13 10:55:05 PDT 2008

Hi Louis,

Louis Desjardins wrote:
> The Pledgie logo now appears on the LGM website!
> http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2008/index.php?lang=en&action=home
> <http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2008/index.php?lang=en&action=home>
>
> We have posted on the Scribus and the Tango lists about the campaign.
> Let's hope that this contributes to help raise more funds. We definitely
> need them.
>
> Anyone reading this and thinking he/she can help, don't be shy, do it! :)

If we can get more blog posts about the conference on planet.gnome.org,
layers.gimp.org, Planet Free Desktop, Planet Graphics, and
create.freedesktop.org, I think this will help. If we start spreading
the word through a network, rather than kind of centrally, as is
happening now, I think that we could kick off something extraordinary.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary