[CREATE] we have a LGM4 venue !

Andy Fitzsimon andyfitz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:09:19 PDT 2008

Still, it is the only option thus far and there is support here for
organising it here.

No doubt budget and sponsors will require the full years planning.
I've approached a venue and looked into the government assistance that
we would be eligible for.   Also, organisations in Asia tend to see a
lot of benefit via affiliation with IT events without needing the
direct sales leads to rationalise the investment.

Consider that this will help many Aussies attend and better expose
FOSS graphics to APAC in general. Making users there feel more
relevant to our projects is always a good thing.

But i'm more than happy to attend a LGM wherever it may be, so lets
wait until we're all in Poland to discuss all the options we have for
the next meeting.

Andy