[CREATE] free software designers

Pierre Marchand pierremarc at oep-h.com
Thu Apr 24 14:00:59 PDT 2008

Vous (braydon fuller) avez écrit :
> hi All,
>
> I'd like to compile a list graphic designers using free software to
> collaborate with. It would be great if there any designers in Los
> Angeles, however this may not be compulsory.

I’m far, far away from Los Angeles :) But I consider myself as a graphic
designer and I use only free softwares (if you don’t take font "programs"
into account).

>Please send me any info you
> know.

The only difference I can see against working with proprietary software is
that you need/want to know more about what the software actually do.

--
Pierre Marchand
http://www.oep-h.com