[CREATE] free software designers

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Sat Apr 26 05:09:36 PDT 2008

Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 11:42 +0800, Jon Phillips wrote:
>
>> This is a cool idea...Braydon, maybe we can make
>> http://create.freedesktop.org be a type of place to connect up
>> free/open
>> designers? Feel free to use the wiki...that create url needs some
>> love!
>>

> So we can get the Gnome Foundation to hire one on this list instead of
> publishing an annual report made with non-free software (2 years in a
> row)
>
> :-)

I'm really sorry that I deserted back to InDesign when doing the annual
report. I had some issues with my Scribus setup, but it's working again
now. I can assure you that I felt dirty during the whole process. If
it's any confort, I'm doing all the Imendio print stuff with
GIMP+Inkscape+Scribus now. :)
- Andreas