[CREATE] Libre Graphics @ OpenExpo.ch

alessandro rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Dec 20 15:08:20 PST 2008

Hi

I've been asked to participate to the next openexpo.ch and we come up with the idea of doing a Libre Graphics booth on the 2nd of April.

I will mainly represent Scribus and Paolo Donnicola will be there for Blender.

My first question is:

"Do you know of any swiss, who participates in other (not Scribus) Libre Graphics projects and who would be interested in attending OpenExpo with us?"

Now some questions to the people who were involved in the past LGM and will be organizing the next one.

I had to choose a logo to post and i decided to take the LGM 2008 logo and modify it to suite my needs:

* Who has created the logo? Am I allowed to use it and to modify it? (http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Libregraphics_openexpo2009bern)

* Will the logo be used for LGM 2009, too? if not: is there any new logo? Should I use it instead of the 2009 one?

* If I'm allowed to use the logo: can anybody send me a SVG version of it?

And if you have good ideas about what we could do to promote your Libre Graphics projects, your input is welcome!

Enjoy your weekend!

a.l.e