[CREATE] OpenRaster in Krita 2.0 :)

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Feb 21 00:19:24 PST 2008

Hi,

> Krita 2.0 alpha6 changelog states:
> - implement more of OpenRaster
> Cyrille, are you sure you don't have any secrets from us? :)
Not at all :) The most important part of the implementation is in the layer
stack, and this is completely available on the create's wiki.
Unfortunately, OpenRaster is advancing slowly :( My plan was to have first an
implementation of the exchange file format in Krita, play with that, see the
issues, and propose a draft for discution over here, discuss it, and be able
to do "live" test on a real implementation, and possibely wait for someone to
make an other implementation, and then go for a final release.

You might have noticed that the Swatch file format is also a little bit frozen
at the moment. I am thinking that a create meeting at LGM where those issues
could be discussed would be a good idea.

--
Cyrille Berger