[CREATE] LGM 2009

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jun 11 08:40:22 PDT 2008

Wasn't there the idea to do LGM 1 year in Europe and the alternate year
in the americas?

I don't mind where its at, as long as the story is compelling, and the
overall deal to get most developers to the region fits.

Obviously, major cities are going to have the advantage with cheapest
airfares, and then need solid backers in the city. I would rank easiest
to get, and best overall deal to as:

1. london
2. NYC
3. Amsterdam
4. LA/SF
5. Vancouver/Toronto (good option IMO)
6. Tokyo (but low developer count here)

Jon

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 18:40 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 6:33 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>
> > 2. What new date for LGM are we talking about?
>
> Oh, it's June. Sorry :) Fine with me
>
> Alexandre
Jon Phillips
San Francisco, CA + Guangzhou + Beijing