[CREATE] LGM 2008 - call for presentations

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Fri Mar 7 15:52:22 PST 2008

On Sat, 2008-02-16 at 21:29 +0100, kamila giedrojc wrote:
[...]
> The next week we are waiting for the emails from everyone who did not
> yet contact us, and would be interested in giving a talk, or conducting
> a workshop.

I'm sorry to be so late...

Do you think there would be interest in an attempt to describe a set
of features for text and type handling that could be shared across
the desktop -- e.g. kerning, tracking, font feature access, small
caps, -- so that text can be reliably copied between, say, Inkscape,
Krita, GIMP, etc.,witout loss?

Liam