[CREATE] Pitching a community-funded conference

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Fri Mar 14 13:10:07 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 11:33 +0000, Daniel James wrote:
> > please consider to official apologise here on this list.
>
> I've already written to Manish off-list to see if we can resolve this
> long-running dispute once and for all. It's a real impediment to progress.

While Manish's e-mail was angry, in having dealt with Robin Rowe before
and I understand it.  After first hearing Robin's telling of events I
tried to find evidence to support them, and found nothing other than
people reporting on what he had said, or his own writings.  I think that
this may be a case of "if you say it enough, it becomes fact."  I think
that the best resolution would be for Robin to provide credible evidence
to back up his story or to stop telling it.  I was unable to find any.

Until then, it would be nice if people reporting on it would preface
with statements like "Robin Rowe claims" etc.

		--Ted