[CREATE] LGM on Flickr

Chris Lilley chris at w3.org
Tue May 6 04:29:11 PDT 2008

On Monday, May 5, 2008, 12:53:22 PM, Alexandre wrote:

AP> Heya,

AP> While thinking about all this lgm2006, lgm2007 and "lgm2008" tagging I
AP> just went ahead and created a Flickr group for LGM:

AP> http://www.flickr.com/groups/776360@N22/

AP> Feel free to join and share whatever you will come up with from this
AP> year's insanity in Wroclaw.

Great. I went and looked back for my photos from LGM2, then remembered it took place in between my old camera getting stolen and my buying a new one :(

AP> Do we have a small logo to substitute the crap I put into this tiny
AP> 48x48px vox for now?

No suggestion for that, but the 'about' description could usefully link tothe LGM3 and LGM2 websites ...

 Chris Lilley                    mailto:chris at w3.org
 Interaction Domain Leader
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG