[CREATE] scale

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Tue Oct 7 04:01:51 PDT 2008

Would it not be worthwhile to find the right wording so it can be related?

I see some confusion arising if people think they are attending LGM itself
but find out it is just a track of SCALE.

Something along the lines of:

LGM at SCALE brings a graphics track to SCALE and its audience, and the fullLGM
will be held $HERE in May 2009.

Craig