[CREATE] LGM 2009 Proposals

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 10:48:17 PDT 2008

2008/10/8 Sven Neumann <sven at gimp.org>

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 10:39 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
>
> > I've previously proposed a committee made up of ex-organisers and the
> > biggest attending projects. That is, a group of 6 with:
> > Me, Louis, Kamila, and someone from each of the GIMP, Inkscape and
> > Scribus (probably Sven, don't know who from Inkscape (Bryce maybe?) and
> > either Peter or Craig).
>
> I don't think I will have time to become part of that committee. And I
> haven't even been at Montreal, nor do I expect to find time for next
> year's LGM. But I am sure we can find someone else from the GIMP team
> for the committee.

Hi Sven,

I am cc'ing the gimp dev list so we find a good soul from the GIMP team to
be part of the LGM committee. If anyone is interested in representing the
GIMP team, please don't be shy and show up here quick! We need to make a
decision for next year's venue. A week ago, we thought 2 weeks would be fine
to complete the discussion. So we have one more week from now. I propose
that we make that decision by Friday, October 24. Is that ok?

Cheers!

Louis

p.s. I have made a slight update on
http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Conference Please follow the