[CREATE] LGM 2008 - reimbursement starts

kamila giedrojc kamila.giedrojc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 22:43:12 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I' have a good news for all of you who are waiting for the reimbursement
of the travel costs for the LGM 2008. We will finally start transferring
the money this week. I'll contact you for the details this week.
One more time, I'm sorry for this huge delay, but we had an issue with
the sponsorship transfer. I'll do all to make the transfers as fast as
possible.

cheers,
Kamila

PS If this week you don't get a message form me, and you should be
reimbursed, please email me on Friday.

--

 Kamila Giedrojc
 Official Organiser