[CREATE] Categorizing resources

Sven Neumann sven at gimp.org
Wed Sep 3 13:01:32 PDT 2008

Hi,

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 09:29 +0200, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I would like to group resources in Krita in sets, so we can have sets of
> brushes, gradients, patterns -- whatever. As far as I can tell, the file
> formats we use now do not support that. Right now, brushes (gih, gbr, abr
> etc.) are my top priority.

We are going to do this in GIMP using tags. There is working code for
this in a branch that is going to be merged to trunk after the GIMP 2.6
release. Perhaps it would be a good idea to get Aurimas Juška involved.
He has written this code and can probably best explain it. I am going to
ask him to join this mailing-list.

Sven