[CREATE] pledgie

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 02:48:24 PDT 2009

2009/4/27 Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>

> Ok, please help me put the big push on for LGM fundraising...its going
> to take us all!
>
> Also, shall we do another press blast???

Yes we do!

I have asked Christoph to write one over the week-end. He told me on IRC he
would have that done this morning. I have sent him a reminder.

One thing we would still need is an update on the total needs.

Each team in need for the their developers should send that info asap. I am
missing Scribus and Inkscape spreadsheets at the moment. Just the names and
amount will suffice for now.

Just a little over a week from now, the kick-off start!

Cheers!

Louis