[CREATE] Schedule change proposal for the LGM Supper - Feedback needed please

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 16:44:05 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

We were told today that the room (Poly’s Atrium) we want the LGM Supper to
take place in was not going to be available on Thursday night and we have
proposed then to have the LGM Supper on the Friday night instead.

Now, would that be a bother? Would that prevent some of you to be there? Did
anyone has set up something else on Friday night?

Please let me know as we could also maintain the same date but in another
room, which is not my preference here but in any event I prefer to have
people than to have a room... :-)

To summarize: is it ok with the LGM’ers if the Great LGM Supper takes place
on FRIDAY NIGHT instead of Thursday night?

Please send your feedback asap!

Thanks!

Louis

--