[CREATE] LGM type event at SCALE

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Sat Aug 1 15:17:04 PDT 2009

Hey all,

So last year there was some discussion about doing a LGM-like event at
SCALE, but basically it got started too late.  I'd like to do one this
year.

Currently SCALE has a Friday slot for a couple of other events,
including an Open Source Healthcare summit and a Women in Open Source
meeting.  I think it makes the most sense to do a similar Friday event.
I'm thinking it should be called "Libre Graphics Los Angeles" or LGLA.
I haven't run it past the SCALE organizers yet, but I was curious what
people on this list thought about the idea.

	Thanks,
		Ted